The following policy applies to our members/clients. It has been prepared to help you make the most of your experience at Viva Z Club LLC.
AGREEMENT: Except for the rules, regulations, and schedules posted at the club, this agreement constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereto and supersedes any previous oral or written understanding. This agreement may only be modified in writing executed by a duly authorized representative of Viva Z Club LLC. Employees are not allowed to make any independent agreements, representations, or commitments on behalf of Viva Z Club with new or existing members/clients.
Member/Client agrees to:
- Abide by all Viva Z Club LLC. policies,
- Sign an Assumption of Risk and Liability Waiver prior to participating in classes,
- Follow the directions of the staff regarding safety,
- Treat staff and other members/clients in a courteous and respectful manner,
- Be respectful of the shared space and cleanup after him/herself.
- Contribute to a comfortable fitness environment by refraining from using strong smelling creams, balms, lotions, and perfume before or during classes
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN…
Viva Z Club LLC. Services:
- Drop-In: One time class purchase
- Class Packs:
- 5 class pack, 6 Weeks Expiration from date of purchase
- 10 class pack, 12 Weeks Expiration from date of purchase
- 20 class pack, 24 Weeks Expiration from date of purchase
- Monthly Unlimited Membership: Take unlimited classes every month. Autopay is required. Membership is billed every 1st or 15th of the month.
TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP: Memberships are non-transferable. Class Packs may be transferred to a new or existing client of Viva Z Club LLC. with advance notice and authorization.
DEFAULT: Member is in default if Viva Z Club does not receive an installment payment from member on or before the due date and if member/client breaks one of the promises under this policy. A $35 service charge will be assessed for any rejected checks and a $15 service charge will be assessed for rejected Electronic Funds Transfers (credit card/online direct debit).
CLASS CANCELLATIONS: Class and instructor assignments are subject to change without notice. Members/Clients should view our schedule online at www.vivazclub.com/class-schedule/ or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/vivazclub for changes, cancellations, and updates. Class cancellations due to 2 or less participants, is up to the discretion of the instructor.
MEMBERSHIP CANCELATION: Member/Client understands upon purchasing a Class Pack, One Month Membership, or Monthly Unlimited Membership they have entered into an agreement and contract for payment with Viva Z Club LLC. Failure of Member/Client to use the Viva Z Club membership and utilize programs and facilities does not relieve Member/Client of their liability for payment regardless of circumstance. Members/Clients may terminate the monthly contract for payment with Viva Z Club LLC. Member agrees to submit notice of intent to cancel in written form 30 days prior to the expected date of cancellation. Upon issuance of 30 days’ notice of intent to cancel, member agrees to automatic billing for any outstanding account balances in relation to monthly membership and/or package fees.
REFUND: No refunds will be given for any prepaid services offered by Viva Z Club LLC. Including but not limited to gift certificates, Class Packs, Unlimited Memberships regardless of attendance, selected package, membership option or VIP status.
ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COURT FEES: If this agreement is given to an attorney for collection, who is not a salaried employee of Viva Z Club LLC, Member shall pay for reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs as allowed by law.